Friday, May 15, 2015

My first post on Blogger!  I'm very new at this, so please bear with me until I get the hang of it.

Although Tangles is mainly about crochet, I'd like to post about other interests too, so there's a little something for everyone.  I also do a lot of genealogy, so from time to time, you may see some of that on here.

I'd like to start a monthly newsletter from Tangles beginning some time this summer ... I think it would be fun!  If you're interested in signing up, please email me your name and email address to:  tanglescrochet@gmail.com

What are some of your interests?


I'm also on Facebook, if you'd like to join me:

www.facebook.com/tanglescrochet

3 comments:

  1. Good Job. The journey starts with the first step!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jon! I'm taking baby steps until I get the hang of it. So glad to see you here!

      Delete