Thursday, June 4, 2015

Project Linus

Recently, I was invited to join in on a special group charity project run by Latisha and Angelenna, the sisters behind Heaven's Design Networks.  I was so flattered to be asked and happy to participate! Below are the squares I crocheted and submitted for the project.


Participants submit five 11"x11" crochet or knit squares and the sisters take them all and make a blanket and donate it to Project Linus on behalf of everyone who participates.

If you crochet or knit and would like to participate, please message Latisha and Angelenna on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/heavensdesignyarnworks?fref=ts and tell them I sent you!

You can find more information about the project here: https://www.facebook.com/heavensdesignyarnworks/posts/758678944187702:0

UPDATE:  To view photos of the completed project, visit here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so very MUCH Pam! :) We can't thank you enough and LOVE the squares you submitted for the project! :)
    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to do it! So glad you like the squares! Thank you for inviting me to participate!

      Delete