Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ladies Slouch Hat

I love slouch hats!  This one is a size large (fits up to 24" head circumference) and is done in a rouge color with a cream colored triple flower with a wooden button in the center.  It is available here in my Etsy shop and ready to ship.  As always, it can be custom ordered in other sizes and colors.  I've even had orders for this hat in team colors!  And, it can also be made into a beanie for a man (without the flower, of course!).  The pattern is by Pattern-Paradise and one of my absolute favorites!





Shown with boot cuffs and fingerless gloves:









2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this?!!!!! LOVE the color combo in this slouch hat, just awesome and just in time for the fall/ autumn season!:) LOVE it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just did one of these hats in hunter green, gold, beige and cream and, OMGosh! I just love it! That one is posted on my Tangles Facebook. 😉

    ReplyDelete